God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Thursday, June 24, 2010

camping!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I so love camping...
s'mores, camp fires, tents, creeks, stars and trees... What a wonderful way to appreciate God's beautiful creation!
So as you can probablly guess I am going camping!!!! I am soooooooo psyched!! I can not wait! :)
I will not be bringing my laptop :( so I will not be getting online while I am gone. (If you have been reading this blog you might remember that I poured water on my laptop by mistake so it is, for the moment, not usable. Please PLEASE! pray that it is salvageable. I will try it again when I return.

I will be praying for you all while I am gone. If you have the time (make the time if you can) go outside and enjoy the wonderfully amazingly beautiful creation that our God and Savior has made for us. :)

ttys, Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment