God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what a day

What a day is a good way to put it. I went to the school this morning to volunteer in the school library. I really enjoy it. I am glad that even though my children are not in public school that God has seen to it to give me this opportunity.

Today I will be busy doing so many things. I have only till Thursday night to complete the list of things I need to get done before e go camping. Two more loads of laundry to wash dry and fold. I have to pack the suitcases, go grocery shopping for camping,  complete paperwork for school for final grades this school year. and much much more. Ok, so with all I have to do, why am I sitting here typing out a dumb blog? I needed a quick break. : )

Well, I jsut wanted to say that i probably will not get a chance to post another blog until I return from camping. So I wil leave you with this thought.

No matter what we do in life, where we go or who we are with, we are always being watched.That may seem paranoid but it's a reality. Our actions always speak louder then words. Saying something and acting someway are two different things. Please make sure that your actions reiterate your words. Make sure that you are the best witness for Christ you can be. Even when you do not think you are being watched, you are. The people around you will see how good of a christian you are when you think no one is noticing. so, live for the Lord as if everything you do is being watched and accounted for, because it is, by people around you and mostly by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment