God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, June 11, 2010

What I learned today

Today is the day the Lord has made!!! Recently our family has been experiencing some major emotional and spiritual trials. Adam has been in the midst of it all and has despite some difficulties is becoming a better teen for it.
Today I was dealing just one more part of the current issue by talking to someone on the phone. I was almost at a point of feeling exhausted and worn out. I was almost ready to give up. Then, the person I was talking to brought it all back to God. What a blessing! After the phone call I sat down on the floor holding the phone and cried, thanking Jesus for his mercy and comfort. The fact that he is not only watching us but helping his children each tiny step at a time has been a wonderful comfort to me today.

I know that no matter what God has in store for us He will protect and guide us.

So, no matter what you are going through may you always lean on His everlasting and comforting arms. May you seek His guidance and follow His light on the path of life.

I know I will. :)
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment