God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Monday, June 21, 2010

What a great day

Well, it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Gosh, I do miss Mr. Rogers. I know a lot of people mocked him but he was a great inspiration for many, many years... We need more people like him. :)

I actually started this blog today thinking of what a wonderful day it was while I was driving out and about. Then I started typing and Mr. Rogers' comment came to mind. So here I am, happy :) about what a great guy he was here on Earth and sad that he has passed on. :(

Today, it downed on me that we go camping in 3 days!!! I haven't yet packed anything except a few dry foods. OH MY!!!! Have I got to get my butt in gear! (Usually I am finished packing all my stuff by now!!!)  The house is messy, laundry isn't finished being folded yet and I have plants to plant in the garden still... wow! what a day tomorrow will be.

On another note, I was informed today that I hurt a close friend's feelings, of course, unintentionally. We really have to be careful of how we say things and the words that we say. As Christians we tend to think that if we say something with the right heart behind it that it would be ok to say. Sometimes it is not though... Sometimes we have to stop and think with the brain that God gave us. Is this, no matter how it is said, going to hurt this person's feelings? If so, should it really be said, no matter how good our intentions are? In my case, it not only could have been said nicer, but maybe it didn't need to be said at all...

So here I am, sitting and thinking of how my well thought out my words affect those in ways I could not have thought, and praying that God heals this person's heart. I pray that God goes before my well intended, but maybe wrongly spoken words.

So, don't forget to thank God for all He has done and He will do. Most of all thank Him for his forgiveness of all our faults, intentional or not.

Good night. Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Great post. I became a follower. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete