God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, June 11, 2010

Thanks for reading my blog

Ok, so this is my first blog. I had thought of making a blog before but never really got into it. We will see how well this goes.
I was thinking of what name to give my blog. I had thought of Hilton Jesus Freak, but that didn't seem to sit right with me. Then after a few names that did not work I typed in Why I go on. It accepted it. I was thinking of a way to describe why I chose this particular name. My reasons are simple. There are many reasons why people continue on in life. My reason is God. He has given me so much to be thankful for. So many times I thought I could not go on but through God's grace and strength I am able to.

I will start out with a little bit about myself. I am 37 years old. I have a wonderful husband who is the love of my life. I would never want, nor could I ever dream, of being married to someone else. I have two wonderful teenage boys. The oldest is Adam who is 15. Daniel is 12 1/2. We live in a small town north west of Rochester, NY called Hilton. I love living in Hilton. There are so many things in town to do and to walk to.

I have been saved by the blood of Jesus Christ for 25 years now. I first got saved when I was 12 at church camp. At first I didn't change much. Then as an adult my husband, then we were just friends, started taking me to church. It was then that God showed me the importance of living for Him. My life has changed so much since I started to walk with Christ and for Christ.

My two children both have some special needs. Adam has Aspperger's Syndrome, Dyslexia and Dysgraphia. Daniel has Moebius and anxieties. My husband also has some Asperger's Syndrome traits. This makes my life very very interesting. I have fibromyalgia, thyroid problems and depression. With Christ we are all happy healthy people.

My hope and pray for this blog is twofold. One is to be able to witness and encourage those that read this blog. The second reason is to use this blog as tool to get my thoughts straight in my head. Somedays things will be happy and will hopefully make you laugh. Some days things will not be so sweet but will always remind us of how awesome our God is and how no matter what we go through he is always there with us.

Please feel free to add your thoughts and comments. I look forward to sharing my life with you.
God Bless,
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment