God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Thursday, July 1, 2010

home from camp

Hi Everyone!!!

Well, we are home from camp. It was sooooooooo nice to relax......... :)  The water, the trees, the clear sky (when it wasn't raining that is) and wonderful friends, all gifts from God. Even the rain, albeit annoying and mud creating, is a wonderful gift from God as it makes the plants grow and gives us one of the basics of life; water...

Ok, so now that I am home I am TIRED. We didn't do much today when we arrived home. We did some minor cleaning and a bit of unloading the car but there is still much more to do. Right now I am off to bed, in an actual bed and not on an air mattress. he he he

I wrote a bunch of poetry while I was camping and would love to share the poems with you but that will have to wait till the morrow...  I bid you a good night and a restful sleep.

God bless you all and thanks for the prayers!!!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment