God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Monday, July 5, 2010

no idea of what to say

Sometimes we are speechless because we are taken by surprise. Other times it is because we are confused. Today, I am a bit speechless partly because I am overwhelmed.
I feel as if God has me in the waiting position... you know the kind, hurry up! hurry up!!! oh, wait... UGH!!!!!!

Church issues are predominately the issue I am concerned about. My mind is clouded with Adam's testing issues for this school year, Adam's school placement for next school year, how God is working in my life, what ministries He has Mike and I in... or starting... or finishing.... teen age boy hormonal issues (primarily Daniel) and lots of little things to complete around the house...

With all of that I am left waiting......... waiting....... waiting..........

I feel like God says hurry up!!! hurry!!! then oh! wait. UGH!!!!! Now please do not get me wrong. I am not holding any grudge or animosity against the Lord here. I just wish I had some answers.

I'm not a patient person. When I was little I used to tell my sisters Patience is a virtue I do not have. 25- 30 years later, I still have not mastered that virtue. Will I ever? By the grace of God I hope so.

By the Grace of God go I because if it is left up to me I fall on my face way to often!

No comments:

Post a Comment