God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, July 2, 2010

poetry

Poetry can clear the mind.

While I was camping the rain and mud really got to me. I get frustrated and bummed... so I wrote poetry. (I will put on my blog soon, just not tonight, sorry.) Anyhow, I find that no matter what I am feeling writing helps me. I can be depressed, happy, sad, frustrated, giggly, angry, or just plain normal and when I right it is if my mind gets a the moment I need to regroup and refocus... I love writing. I love reading too.

Reading the scroiptures is a wonderful pastime of mine. Some people say it is boring and I can agree with them a very small bit. I find though it is only boring whne I do not put my mind to it. When I let me mind wonder while I read or when I am too tired to focus on the words and meanings, then it gets boring. When I read I always find new things out, even if it is a passage I have read a zillion times.
So, next time you get feeloing off, try writing or reading... broaden your mind and refocus it ont he important things in life. :)

Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment