God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

changing my mind

I started this blog this afternoon titled I am lost. Earlier today I had been going through some really trying times. I had told Mike that I would read Proverbs and fast. Well, before I knew it I was mindlessly eating and Proverbs hadn't been read today. : ( How many times do we say we will do something only to get distracted with something else? Well, it happens to me quite a lot. I have to determine in my heart first, then in my mind, that I will spend more time with God; worshiping Him, praising Him and most of all praying to Him. Reading scriptures daily has never been my strong suit. I don't think it is a strong suit for many people. Spending time with God is a necessity of anyone's spiritual life, and something that is usually pushed aside.

So, here on the internet, in front of how ever many people actually look at this, I am committing myself to read the Scriptures more and praying (praising rather then asking) to God more during my days.
I pray you do also. if you do, please post it here for all to see and hold you accountable. I find that if we are not held accountable we tend to become lax and not reliable. Whether it is diets, stopping a bad habit, or spending time with God, accountability goes a long way. So please hold me accountable.

I am not lost anymore, He found me and saved me by shedding His righteous blood. Thank you Jesus! 

Good night to you all. I'm praying for you. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment