God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Monday, July 5, 2010

more poetry

Today I was thumbing through an older notebook while I was riding in the car out to Avon. Mike was driving and I was thinking. The boys were chatting and being goofy as usual.
In this notebook I found some poetry I wrote a while back and forgot about. I thought I would share those poems with you, my reader.

My Prayer

Please, Lord, always know that you always come first in my life
Without you I would have no life, no breath, no soul
Without you I would have no desires to worship you, love you, praise you

I would not be
Fullfilled
content
happy
loved

Without you I would not be whole

My Life is Yours Lord

My life to you I freely give to with as you would wish
My heart is a lump of clay for you to sculpt and to mold
My hands are on puppet strings for you to move about
My lips wish to always move to your thoughts and your will
My eyes sparkle with the light that can only come from you
My desire is to be like you so plaease show me how

A Maiden with a Dream

A maiden was I who dreamt of a life of missionary work
but time took over and children came, my marriage seemed complete
I always thought one day I might dream that dream once again
It is remembered on and off but it was never forgotten
India was that dream once dreamt but now I wonder
God's will is not very clear but I wish it to be so
To be a missionary is my life long dream you know
To show the world your love is forever on my mind
Show me oh Lord, what you desire from me today
To be your hands and feet on Earth is my daily wish
My heart and mind to you I give today and always
Please guide it as you wish and make it shine for you
Make me a missionary no matter where I may be
Zimbobway, India or the good ole US of A
My life to you I freely give for you to shine through


So, that is my poems. Hope you enjoyed them.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment