God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

today is almost done - good

ok, so now it is 5:32 and I can not wait till bed time. Yesterday was a horrible day despite my best friend coming to visit with me. Although I totally enjoy her visits my son's do not always share my thoughts. My oldest is in a rebellious stage where he feels he is always right and therefore doesn't have to respect me or obey me. My youngest is one who likes to be active so sitting around and chatting is not to his tastes.

Yesterday started our with a huge migraine. Then I went to the  doctor's for two shots to get rid of the migraine and that made my arms hurt a great deal. Today my one arm, the right of course! hurts even more then before. After arriving home from that my son starts up with this attitude of "I'm not doing anything you say, do it yourself." So now I am tired, sore, embarrassed in front of my friends and upset. Not a good mix of feelings.

Mike arrived home to an angry house. He dealt with it and now he is frustrated and depressed. Today we are feeling the same way as we did when we went to bed, worn out and unmotivated. Adam's behavior is better today but he is still in an upset mood also. At least he is obeying now.Daniel was fine from the beginning and has been helpful yesterday and today.
I'm not sure why I am writing this except to ask for prayer. What is rebellion and what is asperger's? What disciplines work for our son? I know every person has their price and we have to find that price for Adam. Right now he has no privileges (computer ps2 friends...) and he was punished last night too. I just pray this helps.
I am worn out and ready for bed now... and it's only 5:40.........

No comments:

Post a Comment