God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a few things on my mind

First and fore most may I say that my husband has got to be the most wonderful husband there is! Why do I say this? Not because he did something special like get me flowers or chocolates. He didn't take me to dinner, in fact I cooked for him. He didn't need to discipline the kids for me either as they have been great all day. :) I just think he is a wonderful husband because I love him so much. He loves me and shows me each day with the little things he does. Each morning, whether I am awake or not he has kissed my cheek before leaving for work. He calls me each day on his lunch break just to say hi. The first thing he does upon entering our home after work is give me a hug and kiss and ask me how my day was. There is so much for him that I could do but since I get wrapped up in my own life I don't always show him the attention I should. So, I would like to shout to the world that my husband is awesome!!!
I was going to write a few other things on other subjects, in the blog today but I want to keep this particular entry just about my husband. It's the least I could do seeing as how much he does for me.
So Mike, I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment