God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life is pretty good here.

Written a few days ago.

Mike and the kids are watching Animaniacs, I am sitting near them playing on the computer. Dinner was yummy and everyone ate it all up. That is a good thing! lol
So today I had planned to get all this stuff done you know? I don't even know why I get my hopes up. I end up being way to tired to do anything.... When I do some things it is never the stuff I had planned. It's always normal household chores. lol You know some days I certainly feel like a maid, teacher, nanny and cook for that seems to be all I can manage to get done. lol
So what things would I like to do? Well, First of all I want to make cookies. and bread, and banana bread..... mmmmmmmm Then I wanted to soak in a tub for a while. (NOT! what was I thinking? soaking? that is a laugh!)
Then I had not actually hoped for this today but I would have been over joyed if I had time for it. I want to scrapbook again. I miss it a lot.

I have been trying to take time to do somethings that I haven't seemed to have time to do in the past. I am making the time now. I have put my foot down (so to speak) and decided I was going to read the whole Bible straight through in a year. I have also decided that I have to go through all the pictures I have on the computer and organize them so I can actually find the ones I need when I want them. Seeing as how I have over 19,000 pictures I knwo that will take A LOT of work. but it does need to get done. lol I sure do have my work cut out for me don't I? You know I think I am addicted to using my camera. lol I know there will be a lot of pictures I can delete once I start going through them. I mean I do not need the fuzzy, blurry ones nor do I need multiple copies of similar pictures. lol

What things do you do that keeps you so busy? What things would you like to do that you cannot seem to find the time to do?  What takes precedence in your life?

I know that I am also trying to do a woman's books study with a  few ladies from church, read the Bible in a year and do daily devotions. I need to be more diligent to get through these everyday. I tend to be a bit lazy when it comes to these things. I pray God gives me strength, energy and desire to do His will each day. I pray you do also.

No comments:

Post a Comment