God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, October 15, 2010

don't want to be awake, don't want to go to sleep...

Ok, so it's 12:07 am on October 15th. It is late and I really should go to bed. I know I should. I really do not want to though. I want to be able to stay up late and get up late. I want to be lazy and relax all day tomorrow. I want to volunteer at the school and come home and scrapbook.
We do not get what we want for a majority of our life. We have things to do, people to take care of and places to be. Children need to be taught, husband's need clothing washed and dishes done. So who does it all? Yup, that's right -- mom. mom has a full life of things to do and usually they are not done for her only done by her.
Does this make me unhappy? yes and no. Well, I have to say honestly, no it does not. I only say yes on the small point that it really would be nice for one day to do what I wish with no other obligations. No one to cook for. No one to clean for. No one to teach. Just me, my television a few good movies, some books and some popcorn. If I even got a bath without interruptions I would be happy. lol
I do know that no matter what little time I do get to myself, I always miss my fmaily when it's quiet. I have had a bit of time wiht out anyone home, and besides being weird... I was missing everyone. I got bored easier and felt strange with no noise around from the boys.
So I guess, if you ask me would I rather be in a quiet, peaceful house where I could relax all day if I wished to or would I rather be busy with chores taking care of my family. Well, my family time beats alone time any day!
God has given females an inner desire longing to nurture and provide emotional support for others. When we do not do that we miss out on a big part of the blessing God provides us as women. Frankyl, not only do I not want to miss out on that but I have gotten used to all the chaos and noise I am surrounded by,
After what happened last school year having my children home, safe and sound with my is a dream come true!
So, despite my wishes, I really must go to bed as I have two teens to teach in the morning. :)
God loves you so much! pleas don't ever forget that. :)
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I feel Ya! Sometimes we just need a minute of me time, then we are recharged and reminded why we do this in the first place. I wouldnt have it any other way. ( Well it would be nice to have a little less drama) God is good all the time and I give him the glory for all things!

    ReplyDelete