God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

just thinking about life.... being bored.... lol

Written on  6/9/11.

I have not been sure of what to write lately. That is one reason I haven't written lately. When I do think of something to write it is late and I am too tired. But today I wanted to write anyhow. I have nothing on my mind and nothing exciting has happened that is so exciting that I just have to tell someone about so there really isn't anything to write about. My boys are done with school and have been for a while. Mike is on vacation starting this Saturday. We are going camping on Sunday and will return on Friday. As for extended family; well, all things are well there too. Mike's mom is doing well, all things considered, seeing as how her father recently passed away. Mike's aunt and uncle are in town for a bit and it is so enjoyable to spend time with them. My siblings are all doing well as far as I know so there is no worries there either. lol It seems to me that I live a very mundane, boring repetitive life. But through it all I feel immensely blessed.

God has given me a wonderful life. I have a husband whom I am madly in love with even after 17 years of marriage, two wonderful boys who are growing up loving the Lord. I have a great place to live, my husband has a  job that takes care of our bills, and we have many amenities that make our lives easier and more pleasant. So although my life is boring and mundane I am more then happy and content. God is awesome and has blessed me in so many, many ways! For that I am always thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment