God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

amazing love

Recently we have been witness to so many difficulties in relationships. This has forced me evaluate my own relationships; with God, my husband, my kids and my friends and other family. What have I done that could potentially screw up those relationships? What have I done that has helped cement those relationships? What can I do to make things better in the present & future?

I can only say one word that has made all my relationships work in the past and in the present, God. With God I am blessed with an over abundance amount of His agape love, His amazingly powerful love.

When I was little I did not personally honestly, know His love for me and for others. Oh, I was raised in a Christian home and I was told about the love God has for His creation, including human beings. I thought I knew it. I thought I was part of it. I didn't realize until I became an adult how much I was missing out on. When I was a kid I had head knowledge. Now that I am an adult I have heart knowledge. Now let me tell you there is a whole world of difference between the two!

To know God personally and be able to talk with Him at any moment in time, is an amazing feeling!!! to know I am never alone, that God is with me every moment of my life is comforting and reassuring! To knwo that god watches over me and guides me in all my comings and goings, in all my sayings and listenings, in all my ups and all my downs, is the best feeling I could have ever (or will ever) experience!

Without God I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my marriage would not be nearly as happy and wonderful as it is, if it is happy or wonderful at all. Mike and I have had our ups and our downs in our marriage. We have had our arguments and I have packed a bag to leave on more then one occasion. Without God our marriage would have failed years ago. Putting God first in our marriage has made being in the number 2 place so worthwhile! Once you put God first He helps you align all else in your life in such a way that it brings glory to Him and makes all that happens bless you. Whether good or bad happens in the long run you see, over time, how God has the ability to use it to help you grow stronger as a person and in your faith.

So, before I go to bed let me simply say I am blessed to be counted among God's children. I am blessed to knot hat without a shadow of a doubt if I were to die tonight while I sleep or in a car crash tomorrow I would end up with Jesus worshiping Him forever! I am blessed to put Him first in all that I do and I pray you are also!

No comments:

Post a Comment