God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving blessings........

I have so many thoughts running in my hear that I could blog about but I'm not sure what one I want to start with. Since tomorrow is thanksgiving (and my birthday) I feel very blessed right now. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time but too many people like to act as if it is all about the food and friends and family, not about God. You know it really is about God though for without Him you wouldn't have the blessings that you have now. With out Him you wouldn't have anything for it is out of  His love and grace that we are blessed. :)

As you eat your turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce remember where your blessings really come from and thank Him most of all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment