God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

today is a new day

So you wake up in the morning and think ok, so today is a new day. What will this day hold for me. I pray it holds wonderful blessings.

Some days that is not an easy thing to wake up and say. Some days I find myself struggling just to be happy. Now those days are not the usual anymore, thanks be to God but they still do happen.During my worst days it was hard to just get the household chores done, let alone anything extra, least of anything that brought happiness to me, or anyone else around me. It was during those times that God helped hold me together. He held me high and strong. In His arms was I comforted.

Those days are pretty much past now but I still have some bad days. When I do have the bad days I take time to recount my blessings.I remind myself how much God has blessed me and how much He loves me.

He does love me so much. He loves me so much that even if I was the only created being in the whole universe He still would have sent His son to die for me so that I can spend eternity in Heaven with Him. Wow.... I am in awe just thinking that....

This past Sunday church service was a bit unusual for us. Our pastor did a small teaching and then opened the service u to anyone who wanted to share their testimony or praise. It was wonderful. to hear others praise His name and thank Him for their blessings was at times a tearful thing to experience. Tears of joy and thanksgiving............. So many people were thankful for their families and for the church congregation, which is to be expected and is wonderful to hear. But one gentleman said something that will stay with me for quite some time.

"He saw me when he said let there be light.
He saw us, He saw me, when He went to make man in His image.
He saw us, He saw me, when he told Abraham to go make a sacrifice."
...........       ...............         ..............
but He did it anyway.......
...........       ...............         ..............

"One day we will get to see Him face to face.

One day we will get to throw the crowns at His feet...... "

To think that God knew how the world would turn out, He knew that people would not only disrespect Him and disobey him but that people, human beings, His creations, would belittle Him, hate Him, try to remove Him from all aspects of life and He still made each one of us so that one day we can spend time with Him in eternity.

Wow! No matter what anyone says to me, or to you, nothing will change that.  To think back and remember all the horrible things man has done, I have done, and all the selfishness humans, I have in them, in me. To think all the times we have turned our back s on Hm and He still loves us.

God loves each one of us more then we could ever imagine, more then our puny human minds can comprehend. God loves us despite our horribleness, despite our flesh and our constant disobedience to Him.


now I do not know about you, but I am in awe.........


The sad thing about this is that most people only think this way on Thanksgiving, maybe Easter and Christmas. So out of 365 days in each year God has been put on the pedestal only 3 days? That is so not right!!!!

So I challenge you to wake up each day thinking today is the day that God has made. Today is the day I live for Him. Go and make a difference in your life, in others' lives, just by living for Christ. Go spread His Word by living for Him. They will know you by your fruit so make sure it's good righteous fruit. :)

I challenge you to honestly wholeheartedly love for Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment