God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog in Pictures - Day 5 - Spring is here!

Spring is here!!! time for the rebirth of the earth! Winter has gone away and left it's mark. I am blessed that winter's mark hasn't been as strong this year. What a blessing it has been not to fight with the snow and the ice!

So, to mark this joyous occasion of Spring I have a few pictures to share.

Amongst all the clutter in our lives blooms pop up to show us it's all ok after all. :o) I know these are not the prettiest pictures. They are just a few shots of things that brightened my day when I went on a walk. :o) I hope you enjoy them too. 






Happy Spring to you!

1 comment:

  1. I love spring time, it kind of feels like a fresh beginning

    ReplyDelete