God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, April 22, 2011

tonight

Tonight I had a decent conversation with someone whom I have a small disagreement with. Having the disagreement doesn't, and shouldn't mean that I no longer like this person, nor get along with them. It's all about peace. Ok, so maybe it's not all about peace, but I certainly would like it to be. Wouldn't it be nice if people would just be honest and not take things so personally? You see, long story short is that Mike and I have different opinions about this person. I am trying not to hold things against this person while Mike is pretty much fed up. I just want to be a good witness for Christ, but what exactly does that entail? Being honest, check. Following through with what you say, check. Being pleasant and not vindictive, check. Ok, so where do I go from here?

Now, I am not perfect, by any means! I have a lot of faults, too many to list. I am not going to throw stones at anyone and I wish people not to throw stones at me. I wish that God would work through me with this circumstance and that through this issue He may be glorified. But how can that happen when the two people on this side of the issue have way different ideas of how to handle it? I just don't know.

I'll write more later about this.

Right now my son wishes to die an early death. He is playfully joking about pouring water all over my computers. Ok, so this I will kill him for! lmbo!!! such a wonderful child, isn't he? lol

Today we had a wonderful day. the weather was gorgeous, not too cold and not to warm. We had a great time hanging outside as a fmaily. Adam found these Yu Gi Oh cards, LOTS of them! I wouldn't doubt if there were a couple of hundred of them. Now, of course, my son wanted to sell them to get easy money. Two major things were wrong with that idea, one way more wrong then the other. Fist of all, about half the cards were water logged so they wouldn't sell for anything... Secondly, why would we wish to sell something that we feel is sinful? Mike and I feel that would be wrong. It is almost like helping your friend sin but not actually committing the sin yourself... you know? it is just full of bad ideas! lol So, what did we do with these cards? We had a great bon fire in our grill. hehehe It was fun! lol The kids enjoyed burning the cards and of course, Mike is a pyro anyway. With all the cards burning it created lots of smoke, so you know we had to all get showers afterwards. It was so worth it though. :o)

After that, we decided to wait on the showers and got for a nature walk at a near by park. For hiking I find this particular spot fairly enjoyable. It has a great hill to climb, it's right next to a creek, and it has a meadow that opens up after you go through the forest area. There is a concrete bridge to cross and also a smaller wooden bridge later on. It was a bit muddy in spots but mostly it was semi dry. Now, there were not many animals about and the trees barely had buds on them. There were a lot of broken dead trees down every where due to the recent wind storms. This only made the walk more enjoyable as that meant more to look at and search around.

We found this one particular tree that fell and was braced between a couple of other trees. Since it was braced fairly well we could sit down on it and take some great pictures. We had lots of laughs and fun as a fmaily in the woods. I wish it was a longer time but I know this summer we will do it again. I think that over all it was a nice day.

I'll write more later if I can. For now I am going to go relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment