God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Thursday, February 17, 2011

my stupid random thoughts

Ok, here are a few thoughts that are running circles in my mind.

1 - I love my pink hair!!!!!
2 - I wish this migraine would just go away.
3 - Bowling tomorrow!!!! woo hoo!!!
4 - Oh, I am so thankful Mark is helping us out! He is great!
5 - I am wondering what is so exciting about the zuu zuu pets? they are just weird.... lol
6 - I can't wait to learn more sign language! It's not only fun it's useful. When I lose my hearing (and I am already) I will already know how to communicate!
7 - I want my printer to print pictures up better
8 - wishing the TB book we have wouldn't take so long to boot up.
.
9 - disappointed in myself for slacking off with reading the bible everyday.
10 - love watching the mentalist, numbers, csi and big bang theory.
11 - What does God do up in Heaven all the time?
12 - What will Heaven be like? This thought brings joy and excitement to my heart!
13 - started two blog posts but haven't finished either one as I have no time to sit and work on them. Hopefully I will get both posted this weekend.
14. Praying for Amy. I do miss her and wish her well.
15 - loving my neighbors. Not only are they quiet, peaceful people, they are all very nice too!
16 - Why won't the migraine go away? I took medicine!!! UGH!!!
14 - loving my husband who is always there for me and takes care of me. He helps me out more then I could have ever wished for.
15 - hate taking medicines everyday but really love how they make me feel. I feel more like my old self now; playful, unique, loving, caring, energetic, and creative. 
16 - I wish I could turn all the lights off in the house so my head would feel better but I can't. Mike likes light on and he would not be happy if I turned them all off. lol
17 - Flavored water is awesome!!!!
18 - being used by god has got to be the best feeling in the universe!
19 - wondering why God loves me (and you) so much that He died to save our souls. Why would the Creator of the universe do that for a creation when he can just destroy them all and kmake a new creation with all new created beings? I am in awe of thta!
20 - thinking that most of you readers will probably laugh at most of these posts and the absurdity of my posting a post like this. hehehehe
21 - lastly - am thankful for all my friends on the internet. It is a wonderful feeling to know that when I get online there are people there who actually understand where I am coming from and actually like me for me. So if you are reading this stupid post, thank you for caring enough to take the time to read it!!!

Remember that Gd loves you so much that He gave His ONLY son 
so that He may die to save us and give us the opportunity to live with Him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment