God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

enjoying things to do

Have you ever been so busy that you feel as though you have to think to even breathe? Have you ever not had any time for yourself to relax? It's days like that that make me go crazy. It seems that I have a lot more of those days recently. By the end of the night I am very tired. The next morning I wake at 6, just in time to start babysitting.....

Well, tomorrow I do not have to babysit at 6 am so I am staying up late and relaxing. I made Christmas cards and watched a movie. It's times like this that I miss.

So anyhow, I was able to make 6 handmade Christmas cards tonight. I felt great afterwards! How refreshing it is to sit and relax doing something I really enjoy!

I am off to bed now but before I go I encourage yoiu to take the time to sit and do something just for you that you find really enjoyable. :) It is a refreshing few moments just for you. :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment