God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, May 10, 2013

The question of the day - ???

To blog or not to blog; that is the question.

Well, for a bit there I was blogging more frequently. Of course it wasn't on a daily basis or even weekly but it was often enough for me. Then I stopped. Blogger.com changed their format of their site. I didn't like the new changes. So, I stopped blogging. Life moves on and I got busy. Blogging became a thing of the past. I missed it though. That is where the question of the day comes in to play...

To blog or not to blog...

I like blogging. I like sharing my thoughts and my world with those who find it interesting. I like that I can open up my mind, my heart and my home to people who otherwise would never get to know me. I feel God has things in my life to further His glory. If I do not share then I am hindering the Holy Spirit's work in and through me. Maybe I am delusional, I don't know. lol All I do know is I like blogging.

I hope this means that you will see and read more blog posts from me.

I pray that God uses this blog to further His kingdom. How amazing would that be? For God to use something so trivial and insignificant as my blog to further His glorious kingdom? I am humbled and honored!


Please continue to read, share and comment.... I love to hear your input and your thoughts.

For now, well, I shall see you around the next bend and in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment