God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

life getting the way of life

You ever find that happening to you? You know, when life gets in the way of life? I know that sounds redundant but think about it. The life you have gets in the way of the life you want. It happens. We focus so much on life here on Earth that we forget about the life God wants us to lead. Day to day life takes over and the Life being led for God gets pushed on the back burner.


Recently I have found myself questioning my addiction to the internet. I know, and here I am writing a blog! lol Kinda  funny. Anyhow, I have been questioning whether it is profitable for me to be here online as much as I am. It's not, there is no question about it. It is not the life I imagined me having. It is not the life I had hoped to have. It is not the life God wants me to have.

 

So what am I going to do about it? I plan to take action. I have to make life changes. I hate making life changes by the way. I know I have to, I just haven't decided what those changes will exactly be though. Cutting out the surfing is one of them though.

I know that the internet will take a back seat for a while. I can check it in the late afternoon or evenings. I have things on the compute that has to get done but I have to limit my internet though.  I must read the Scriptures more often, that is unmistakeably, unequivocally, undeniably the most important task needing to keep focused on. I have to go through my digital pictures. I have to work on completing the boy's' schooling this year and plan for next year. I have some organizing to do at home here too. I have a lot to do.

I can no longer let life get in the way of the life I need to be living. Can you? Are you? I was, but now I won't be. Will you?





No comments:

Post a Comment