God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Thursday, January 19, 2012

update on forgiveness

Hi. well, it''s been 2 days since I wrote that last long post. You know the one about forgiveness? Well, I was thinking yesterday that it might have been a temporary thing that I was feeling. I'm here to say that once God fixes something, it doesn't break again until we mess with it. lol If I leave my hands out of God's handiwork things will be a ok. lol

I'm still feeling pretty well about the lady I was so hurt by.

Writing this right now makes me think of something.

I was hurt by this lady right? Well, I know she didn't mean to intentionally hurt me. I can't see her thinking that way. So, the only other way to understand what happened was a bit of miscommunication and lack of listening to each other.

That leads me to think about whose fault my feelings getting hurt was. After thinking about it, only one explanation makes sense. It was my fault my feelings got hurt. How cold that be? I wasn't rude, I wasn't hurtful to this person. I was trying to avoid the argument. How could it truly be my fault?

Well, we all have choices in life. We can choose one thing or the other. Forgiveness is a choice. Hatred is a choice, love is a choice. They are all action words. I could have chose not to get so hurt my her words. I could have just been like a duck and let it roll off my back.

I must remember this for when (and I do men when as I am still human and will continue to screw things up) I open my mouth and get myself into trouble again.

So anyhow, leave it in God's hands is truly the best advice ever!

Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment