God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, January 20, 2012

correction on my forgiveness post

Since I wrote the first forgiveness blog the other day I have had a few conversations with people. I have thought a lot about what I wrote and how it came across. I forgot to add something, the absolutely most important thing was left out. I was tired and I was stupid, that is my reason for forgetting...


SALVATION

You see salvation is the most important thing to forgiveness.., We could wish forgiveness on everyone and we could convince ourselves that we have truly forgiving someone but unless that hurt and pain has somewhere to go, it's still in you. It doesn't just disappear. I know,. I've been there.

You see when I was a lil tyke I was severely abused, emotionally, yes. Physically, yes. sexually, yup you guessed it, that too.

How does one forgive their parents when instead of protecting them they are causing the abuse. How does a young girl forgive the father that raped her? I'm telling you she can't. I couldn't. My dad died denying all that happened. How could he?

What was a girl to do when her mother denied all of it too? Her own mother broke her bones in a fit of anger... her mother, her very own biological mother, caused scar tissue on her brain from all the beatings...

How could that little girl forgive that? She can't...

But God can. You see God is bigger then the hurt. Bigger then the pain. Bigger then the abuse. Jesus took all the pain, all the anger, all the hurt, all the hate upon Himself on the cross. He had His arms spread out, nailed to the cross and then dripping with blood He cried out Forgive them Father for the y know not what they do. That is true forgiveness. You can't have true forgiveness with the out that....

So you see Salvation is the key to true forgiveness...

enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment