God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Sunday, September 11, 2011

so many things to blog about tonight. but one is most important :o)

First and foremost I see what the date it. It is 9-11-2011.
10 years ago in about 8 hours I was woken up by a phone call. My sister from AZ called me practically in hysterics telling me to turn on my TV. As I was still sleeping when she called, I was still groggy. Turning on the tv shocked me. It was devastating to say the least.

Now thinking about it it truly is more devastating then we actually think. I suspect a large number of those people were unsaved. Now they never have the opportunity to get saved again. They are in eternity suffering. It truly breaks my heart.....

I know some people say to pray for the souls that are lost, but I ask what does that actually do? The people are dead. Praying isn't going to help them anymore. I ask you to pray for the families of those that died that tragic day. Those families might either pull towards God looking for hope or hate God for letting it happen. Either way, salvation for them is paramount.

I say a somber prayer for those that mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment