God's goal for you in life.

God's goal for you in life.
Life goes on, move with it

Friday, August 27, 2010

animated dirt balls

I do the things I ought not to do and do not do the things I ought to do...
This is the story of my life. My pastor, Matt Gerwitz has a saying that I really love becuase it really puts things into focus for me. He calls humans, mankind, animated dirtballs. well, It sure is true...

Tonight for instance, after a busy but wonderful two days I had had enough emotional stress..... Dnaiel, being my lovely, wonderfully caring son, was asking me to take care of something that someone did to him today. I had already taken care of that problem earlier in the day... I didn't understnad why I was being asked again about it.... so, I got upset.... I became a dirt ball.

A living, talking, walking animated dirt ball...

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for loving me despite my faults. Thank you for being willing to be born to this filthy Earth sot ath you might willingly be put to death for crimes you were not guilty of just so I could be with you in Heaven for eternity... I love you because you first loved me.
                                                                                       your beloved, Trisha

Remember that next time you do something you know better then to be doing it, we are all animated dirtballs but are washed clean and accepted in to the fold of the Lord by His flowing blood and resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment